Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.963 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 944,663 ₦ (€2,118) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 778,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)