Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.869 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,292 ₦ (€2,271) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 828,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)