Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.262 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 231,495 ₦ (₨43,990) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (25 minutes ago)