Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.184 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 487,366 ₦ ($b9,339) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)