Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.387 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,488 ₦ ($b11,771) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)