Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,286,189 ₦ ($7,281) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)