Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.625 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 588,451 ₦ (Mex$ 29,985) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 565,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (37 minutes ago)