Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.171 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,548 ₦ (Mex$ 28,445) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)