Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.480 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,471,524 ₦ (Bs 78,512) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (43 minutes ago)