Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05449 NGN / PYG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 314,531 ₦ (5,772,085 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (29 minutes ago)