Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.589 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,285,351 ₦ (Bs 232,807) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,850,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)