Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,225 ₦ (Bs 134) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)