Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 13,829,704 ₦ (Bs 439,338) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)