Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.782 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 13,343,229 ₦ (Bs 419,838) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)