Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,195 ₦ (€17) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)