Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30912 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 984,008 ₦ (₩3,183,237) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 913,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)