Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28530 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,925 ₦ (₩1,187,959) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)