Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.097 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,545 ₦ (43,588 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)