Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 NGN / BDT
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 398,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 360,878 ₦ (Taka 84,312) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)