Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.456 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,430 ₦ (184 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)