Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.788 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,093 ₦ (133 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)