Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.614 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,164 ₦ (S/. 44) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (44 minutes ago)