Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 111.371 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,424 ₦ (S/. 76) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)