Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.314 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,345 ₦ (S/. 34) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)