Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.413 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 327,023 ₦ (S/. 2,989) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)