Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.208 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,083 ₦ (S/. 4,280) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (39 minutes ago)