Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.000 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 66,492 ₦ (S/. 685) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (33 minutes ago)