Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.922 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,997 ₦ (元140) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)