Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.903 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 508,615 ₦ (57,126 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)