Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.425 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 556,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 477,813 ₦ (руб 88,078) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)