Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.399 NGN / THB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 310,561 ₦ (27,245 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)