Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.097 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 65,334 ₦ (7,182 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)