Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.007 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 109% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 11,935 ₦ (₨3,969) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)