Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 98% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 13,075 ₦ (₨5,017) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)