Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 675,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 621,714 ₦ (Php96,732) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)