Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 348,334 ₦ (Php55,129) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (30 minutes ago)