Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.746 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,241 ₦ (R$ 4,754) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 442,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)