Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.669 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 545,489 ₦ (R$ 5,020) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 453,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)