Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 751,528 ₦ (€1,717) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 638,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (24 minutes ago)