Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.027 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 788,736 ₦ (€1,957) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)