Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,664 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.789 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 635,519 ₦ (Bs 17,757) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)