Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,371 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.579 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 457,814 ₦ (Bs 14,497) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)