Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,199 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.716 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 374,819 ₦ (Bs 11,818) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)