Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,890 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.527 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 621,730 ₦ (Bs 20,367) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)