Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.492 NGN / HTG
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 752,301 ₦ (136,969 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)