Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.652 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 943,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 869,166 ₦ (153,777 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)