Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.592 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,977 ₦ (R$ 5,224) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)