Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.015 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,227 ₦ (R$ 3,594) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (36 minutes ago)