Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.822 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 212,121 ₦ (Php31,095) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)