Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 31.480 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,358,117 ₦ (Bs 106,676) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)