Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.282 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 139% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,758,557 ₦ (Bs 147,404) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (42 minutes ago)