Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.789 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,058,052 ₦ (Bs 169,270) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)