Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,182 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.452 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 299,670 ₦ (E£ 17,172) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)