Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 991,079 ₦ (€2,354) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 886,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)