Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.143 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,120 ₦ (€1,095) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (37 minutes ago)