Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.386 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 625,086 ₦ (Mex$ 43,451) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)