Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,596,432 ₦ (1,352,127 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)