Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.845 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,468,389 ₦ (1,338,118 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)