Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31319 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,136,065 ₦ (₩3,627,361) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 900,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)