Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28066 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,548,778 ₦ (₩9,081,531) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)