Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33349 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,273,104 ₦ (₩3,817,503) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 988,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)