Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32895 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,204,357 ₦ (₩3,661,213) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 938,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)