Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32990 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,307,273 ₦ (₩3,962,578) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)