Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.376 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,326 ₦ (€2,770) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)