Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 346.369 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,762 ₦ (€1,001) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)