Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 428.280 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 904,289 ₦ (€2,111) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (34 minutes ago)