Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.022 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,728 ₦ (2,241 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)