Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.998 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,531 ₦ (﷼ 5,733) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)