Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.736 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,429 ₦ (﷼ 4,579) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)