Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.931 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 628,216 ₦ (﷼ 6,618) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)