Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,557 ₦ ($1,402) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)