Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,281 ₦ ($1,316) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (25 minutes ago)