Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22868 NGN / CDF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 110,296 ₦ (482,315 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)