Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.376 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 844,189 ₦ (€2,027) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 673,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)