Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,196 ₦ (€1,111) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)