Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,806 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 513,030 ₦ (393,979 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)