Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,991 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 NGNX / HUF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,466 ₦ (428,062 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)