Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,814 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.315 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,345 ₦ (385,673 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)