Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13267 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 626,985 ₦ (COL$4,725,854) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)