Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.596 NGN / GMD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 59% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,903,456 ₦ (250,596 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)