Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.638 NGN / GMD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 55% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,345,597 ₦ (176,168 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 868,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)