Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.574 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 183% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,070 ₦ (12,317 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)