Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 91% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 11,095 ₦ (17,417 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)