Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,221,889 ₦ (€6,635) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)