Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.359 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,698,900 ₦ (€4,051) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (about 2 hours ago)