Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.544 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,398,674 ₦ (€7,191) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)