Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,086,300 ₦ (€5,023) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)