Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00979 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,877 ₦ (﷼ 396,091) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)