Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00977 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,518 ₦ (﷼ 564,969) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)