Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,870 ₦ (﷼ 399,580) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)