Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,216 ₦ (﷼ 334,907) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)