Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02584 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 391,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 347,990 ₦ (Rp 13,465,948) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)