Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02412 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 266,242 ₦ (Rp 11,037,002) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)