Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.310 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,349,775 ₦ (kr 95,999) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)