Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.583 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,853,493 ₦ (kr 102,534) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)