Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.449 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,603,096 ₦ (kr 69,510) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)