Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.734 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,505,225 ₦ (kr 100,711) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)