Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.736 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,163,213 ₦ (kr 93,061) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)