Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.037 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,632,369 ₦ (kr 69,206) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)